Mini Production Class
Upstage MINI Production Class - PreK thru 3rd grades
Has your child ever wanted to learn all about musical theatre? This is the class for you!
Come be part of an less intensive Musical Theatre production class each semester where everyone is guaranteed to be cast in the end of semester Musical! The musicals we choose for this class will be specifically geared towards our younger students. Learn All aspects of a Musical from Acting to Music and even Dance. No experience is necessary. Come and Perform with us!
This brand new musical version of the timeless classic takes you down the rabbit hole with zany characters, mad tea parties, flamingo croquet on the lawn, and tap dancing playing cards, all in a land where nothing is as it seems. The ever-curious Alice, the White Rabbit, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum, the Mad Hatter, the Caterpillar, the Mock Turtle, the mysterious Cheshire Cat, the Queen of Hearts, and all your favorites from Lewis Carroll’s beloved books, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass make this a magical, tuneful, and over-the-top entertaining musical for the whole family!
Performances: Thurs, March 12th & Friday, March 13th, 2020
Grades: PreK thru 3rd Grades
Auditions: Saturday, January 18th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Sign-in begins at 9:30am and we will go in order of that list
- please prepare one song of your choice to sing for the directors in order to be considered for a singing/speaking role
- AUDITION WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Thursdays from 4:30-6:30pm beginning January 23rd
- Plus, occasional Saturday morning rehearsals and extra rehearsals towards the production weekend
**We always give you a rehearsal schedule with the dates and times at the auditions so there isn't any confusion.
- $120 per month for 3 months (Fall: August-October & Spring: January-March)
- The First and Last month payment is due either January 31st or August 31st depending on the semester.
- One-time $25 Enrollment Fee for 1st time Enrollers
The January/August Tuition includes all production fees: performance licensing, technical costs (lights, sound, sets, prop, costumes), Script, Rehearsal CD/Online Link, & 2 Complimentary Tickets.
*This does not include show t-shirt, production dvd, costume base, and make-up