Upstage Theatre offers two major workshops for students ranging in grades from Pre-K to 12th: Theatre Etiquette Workshop and Audition Workshop.
It is very important that a performer understands the true “ins and outs” of an audition…from the song to the headshot and resume to the cold read. The classes will consist of cold reads, song selection, “mock” auditions, and more. This workshop is highly recommended if you are a newbie or just don’t feel very comfortable auditioning!
- Ages: Pre-K to 6th*; When: Saturday, Prior to Auditions, from 10:00am-1:00pm
- Ages: 7th - 12th; When: Saturday, Prior to Auditions, from 2:00-5:00pm
- Cost: $65
Theatre Etiquette Workshop (4 Weeks)
This course is going to touch base on basic etiquette's of the theatre, stage directions (upstage, downstage, backstage, etc.), call times, theatre terminology that everyone should know, and much more! This workshop is highly recommended if you are a newbie to the biz!
- Ages: 2nd - 6th; When: Saturdays 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Ages: 7th - 12th; When: Saturdays 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Dates: TBD
- Cost: $65, $120 if taken with Audition 101
*7th grade with special permission from instructor