Upstage Theatre offers two major workshops for students: Theatre Etiquette Workshop and Audition Workshop.
We also offer Headshot Mini-Sessions.
Need to update your headshot for your social media pages, website, or print materials? Has your look changed? Are your kids growing up too fast? Make sure to keep your headshots current.
- 30 minutes
- 2 Clothing Looks (1 Black and 1 Bright)
- Digital Images emailed to you
- Hair & Make-Up - $30 extra
It is very important that a performer understands the true “ins and outs” of an audition…from the song to the headshot and resume to the cold read. The classes will consist of cold reads, song selection, “mock” auditions, and more. This workshop is highly recommended if you are a newbie or just don’t feel very comfortable auditioning!
- Ages: 8-12 years old; When: TBA
- Ages: 13-18 years old; When: TBA
- Cost: $50
- Must have at least 5 people enrolled.
Theatre Etiquette Workshop (4 Weeks)
This course is going to touch base on basic etiquette's of the theatre, stage directions (upstage, downstage, backstage, etc.), call times, theatre terminology that everyone should know, and much more! This workshop is highly recommended if you are a newbie to the biz!
- Ages: 2nd - 6th; When: Saturdays 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Ages: 7th - 12th; When: Saturdays 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Dates: TBD
- Cost: $65, $120 if taken with Audition 101
*7th grade with special permission from instructor